Hayley Allen CV
Office Assistant Electronic Arts/ Criterion Games
• July – September 2012
• Administration duties: Expenses, Team Emails, HR Scanning, Contact lists, Floor Plans, New Starter tables.
• Production duties: Organising display boards, organising meeting rooms, general housekeeping duties, Organising a Charity Sale of David Hasslehoff Costumes as featured in an advertising campaign.
• Play Testing: Need for Speed Most Wanted
Freelance Animator Flippin’ Good Entertaiment
• September 2012
• Animation: 2D Puppetry Animation using After Effects to make a Minotaur move a ball from one hand to the other and also facial animation.
• October 2011 – April 2012
• Training: 3D Equalizer, 57 hours
Camera tracking: Camera Constraints - nodal, free move, plane and line, distortion, adjusting parameters and lenses, placing accurate points, placing the correct amount of points and understanding 3D space
• Running duties: Housekeeping maintenance, Organising meetings for Inspire Internships to Film Directors, dispatch, Reception shifts organising Dinners and late workers, Creating wall displays of company artwork for World War Z, Greeting visitors at reception, Deliveries, Drinks for Head Producers.
Other Notable Work Experiences:
Disney Television Work Experience July 2011
• Original programming, storyboarding/ programme bibles.
Disney Store Sales Assistant Sept 2010 – Oct 2011
• Guest service, till points, deliveries.
Rare Limited Work Experience August 2010
• 3D Maya Animation of Xbox 360 Avatar.
Revolution Games Tester July 2010
• Play testing Broken Sword: Director’s Cut on the P.C.
The Mill Freelance Runner 2010 – 2011
• Running experience, meals, dispatch and housekeeping.
Chase Imagination Work Experience December 2009
• Pose drawings, 2D Animation of water droplet, Shading using Photoshop.
Aston Villa F.C. Work Experience June 2006
• Marketing Department, admin duties.
BA (Hons) Animation Production Ravensbourne 2011
• 3D Animation using Maya to create character animation for our short film ‘Snatched’, Flame and Water tests using Maya and After Effects, Blend Shape Creation using Mudbox (facial rigging in Maya), Character body rigging, concept development, hand drawn concept work shaded using Photoshop.
• Dissertation: ‘Is it better to create Stylised or Photorealistic Human Characters in Animated Films?’ with reference to the Uncanny Valley. Incidentally, a mixture between the two seems to have the best results.
FdA Animation Practice Ravensbourne 2010
• Pass with Merit
• Learning Animation skills, 2D and 3D, Walk cycles, Bouncing ball work, Post Production VFX, Character Animation, Environment Modelling, Storyboarding.
A Levels Abbot Beyne 2007
• 3 x A Grade: English Language, Media Studies, Product Design.
GCSEs Abbot Beyne 2005
• 4 x A* Grade: English Literature, Graphic Design, Geography, French
• 5 x A Grade: English Language, Mathematics, Science Double Award, Theatre Studies.
STEM Silver Design Award (with Merit)
• CADCAM packaging project
Maya, 3D Equalizer, Mudbox, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, some InDesign, Microsoft Office.
My animation showreel, currently being updated
skills used: 3D animation, 3D Modeling, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Maya
|location flexibility||length of contract|
Within United Kingdom.
Would temporarily relocate.