SharePoint/Dotnet Architect with work Experience of 11 years
• SharePoint /Dot net Developer & Administrator with 11 years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science and Engineering
• Extensive experience in designing & developing custom SharePoint solution and Asp.net web Applications.
• Extensive experience in SharePoint Farm installation , configuration , maintenance & administration
• Experienced maximum exposure to VS2010/2008/2005 , C# and most .Net frameworks
• Familiar with: Java(core),JSON,SSRS,SSIS,SSAS.CC++
Software & Technologies
• Development Platforms: Sharepoint2013, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2007 (Moss), Asp.net 2.0, Dotnet framework 3.0 2.0
• Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008,2005,2000
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows,
• Development tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, 2008,2005, SharePoint Designer 2010,2007
• Version Controls: Team Foundation Server, Tortoise SVN, WinCVS, VSS
• Tools: Snap Manager, Nintex Workflows, Wind Solaris,
Posted by Alexander Zatko (Product manager), OnPoint MarketingWritten testimonial:
I have worked with Gaurav for years. He helped our company with coding often complex functionality into our .NET web application for the printing industry. Unlike my work with other programmers-freelancers, communication with Gaurav was never a problem. He is not only able to follow written specifications accurately, but on several occasions even suggested modifications that improved the code, functionality or usability of the application. I am looking forward to hire him again for work on my projects and recommend the same to other employers.
Location flexibilityCan telecommute.
Length of contractDays.