- Extensive knowledge of XP/Vista/Windows7/Windows8, Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, Exchange Server, MS Office, Several Anti-Virus programs
- Performed all routine and non-routine PC/Server management including disk space utilization, backups/restores, anti-virus/spy-ware elimination, storage device maintenance, user accounts, email and access to various applications
- Responsible for providing the desktop system administration and support to the network.
- Ensure the compatibility of the hardware and software of the system by determining it.
- Troubleshoot user accounts and group permissions using Active Directory
- Configure the IP, and the DNS address settings to connect to the Data warehouse.
- Create User accounts using Active Directory and assign role based permission and place them in appropriate groups.
- Manage the Local Area Network and troubleshooting LAN connectivity problems.
- Conduct audits on existing software to verify authorized use and possible viruses.
- Perform periodic software and OS upgrades/patches for Windows Server and Workstation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, tested, validated throughout the career.
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change
- Languages: English, Serbian, Croatian, basic German and Macedonian
- Coordinate hardware and software installations and upgrades to ensure work is performed in accordance with company policy - Analyze, log, track and complex software and hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, server and application to meet business needs - Assisted in hardware installation and maintenance of workstations, servers, networking equipment, and other supporting hardware - Performed user account creation, deletion and configuration. - Providing support in clustered environment on Microsoft Exchange 2003 server - Performed occasional off-hours and remote support - Coordinate and monitor troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems: document system events to ensure continuous functioning - Advanced ability (building and configuring machines, hardware troubleshooting). - Expert in Windows server 2000/ 2003, NT4.0, Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP - Maintaining and Creating Documentation for ITIL (ISO 20000) - E-mail Support (Microsoft Exchange and UNIX) - Installing and Deploying Antivirus Programs for entire net of Macedonian post - Designed web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements - Created and developed Web Pages for the users of Internet Services - Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout of the Web site - Performed Web-Server backup and recovery operations - Modified Web Pages, applets and scripts and daily up-dates on Macedonian Post Web Site - Evaluated and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software - Provide problem-solving services and training to network users - Consulted user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
decisions, ideas and results
skills used: CorelDRAW, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Dreamweaver, Flash, Frontpage, AfterEffects, Flash, Image Ready, Logo Design
Location flexibilityWithin G.Petrov.
Within Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of.
Would permanently relocate.
Length of contractDays.