Code template needed for file access in Phonegap / Cordova
posted on 21st December 2017
applications received 1
budget £50 total budget
I still need a base Phonegap template developing to illustrate file IO using Cordova file/file transfer, however what I need is:-
1) When running as an app on a device, access the dataDirectory folder (on Android or iOS) - so a file will/can be downloaded using file transfer and saved into the folder on the devices file system.
2) List/display all files in the the folder - even just as console.log will be fine.
3) I must be able to access downloaded and saved files using the cdvfile protocol - e.g. for an img src
4) Upload a file from the same folder on the device to a live webserver - a PHP file upload script could be used for this.
1) The files uploaded/downloaded need to be different types - e.g. image, video, mp3
2) To remind, I need a working template file ZIP'd or whatever then I should be able to run from my PC using phonegap serve and test it fully working for me.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are eligible to live and work in the UK.
You need to log in to apply for this project.